Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

"When you are in love you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"...

Dreary day here in Ottawa so I decided to make something Pretty to brighten up my day J Now that my Holiday Card Club is winding down I have started to think about the New Year and all the exciting things moving forward. I have started to plan my Valentine’s Day Card Class and thought I would give you all a sneak peek of one of the 3 card designs we will be using!

This week Pals Paper Challenge was to use pearls as the embellishment to add a little sparkle to our project. I thought that would tie in quite nicely with the card I had designed.

“When you are in love you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams”.  ~ Dr. Seuss

My Challenge:
My Card:

Tiny Tips:
I love to use my Stamping’ Around Wheels but I am not always the most accurate in my placement. Sometimes that is okay if you are going for a more abstract look but on this card I wanted to have a nice clean line and so I decided to break out my Stamping’ Around Wheel Guide. It is the perfect tool to provide you with perfect placement of your stamped image.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love how you added the ribbon to that Stampin' Wheel! Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete