Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

First Snow of the Season!

WOW! Did not intend to take that long of a break from blogging but time got away with me and here we are November 20th!!! I will be getting this post in just under the wire but here we go J

For this week’s Mojo Challenge I decided to go with the colour theme from Stampin’ UP!’s DSP Letters to Santa. We had our first little snow flurry this weekend so I was inspired and wanted this card to have LOTS of snowflakes on it.

December is the last month for my Holiday Card Club and I have been toying with new ideas for my cards as the designs I have previously come up with were just not doing it for me anymore J What do you think? Is this a keeper?

My Challenge:
 My Card:
Tiny Tips:
Texture can add dimension to the simplest card. You can achieve this look by doing a number of things. On this card I chose to go with layering of paper types as well as embossing with my big shot.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment