Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A little bit of old with a little bit of NEW!

Good evening all, just a quick post before bed J It was a long but fabulous day! We had a visit with our midwife this afternoon and heard our baby’s heartbeat again. Nice and strong just like we know he or she will be!!!
Here if my Freshly Made card for the week. I decided to mix a little old with new. I have continued to say goodbye to some retiring stamp sets here but mixed in two NEW products we will be able to enjoy for the coming year, Summer Smooch dsp and the Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon.

My Challenge:

My Card:

Now who else agrees with me, this is a whole lotta colour!!!

Thanks for stoppin’ by!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Hayley, love the bright colors an the big flower!

    Yeah for nice, strong heartbeats!! I know so many pregnant people, you all are giving me baby fever...and my youngest is 13!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a happy card card Hayley, love the bright colours you've used. Thanks for playing along at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love that flower! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card this is Hayley ... love that big gorgeous flower and your colours are bright and happy!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete