Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"E T H A N"

Good afternoon everyone, almost middle of the week we are getting there 3 days until the weekend lol Can you tell we live for the weekends around here!

I was SUPER excited about this week’s Paper Lovin’ Gals challenge. It was to make a project inspired by a banner. I have been slowly working away on little projects for our son’s room and this was next on my list so how perfect that I could make it this week and enter it in the challenge.

In keeping with the theme of his nautical room I broke out my retired Nautical Expedition dsp and went to town. The banner spells out “Ethan” in nautical flags. Now little did I know that Canada has a version and the US has a version so sadly found that out a little too late so these are the US letters... BUT the only difference is the orientation the colours are still the same J

My Challenge:

My Project:

One project off of my list of many for our little man!

Thanks for stoppin’ by!

2 comments:

  1. Great banner Hayley. Love the use of the nautical theme. Thanks for sharing this fabulous project with us.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Paper Lovin' Gals DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the nautical theme. Reminds me of my dad the sailor. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun with the Paper Lovin' Gals this week. Hope to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete