Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Breaking Out My Girly Side!

So we are back to rain but I am okay with just rain as long a we have seen the end fo the white stuff! I felt our baby move for the first time this afternoon so that has me in a baby card making mood again. We are not going to find out what we are having as we didn’t with our son either. We love a good surprise but I have a small feeling there may be a little sister in there. So that is what inspired this card.

As much as I claim that I am not a girly person, I do have a soft spot for certain cute girly things... I saw another crafter who had used the owl punch to make baby clothes and so I thought I would make little dresses and add some ribbon to give them a little more of a finished look.

My Challenge:

My Card:

I am sad to say this is the very first time I have used these mini clothes pins. I just could not find a use for them in the past but I am hoping they do not make the “retiring list” on April 25th!!!

Thanks for stoppin’ by!

4 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo sweet–I adore your clothesline idea! So glad you played along with us this week at RetroSketches! My first 2 children were surprises but the ultrasound tech let it slip about our 3rd child! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley, this is just precious! Congrats on your future bundle of joy, as well!!! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, love the clothespins and congrats on your bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a CUTE idea! I love those little dresses! SO fun! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete