Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sunday Stamps Meets MDS Monday


I LOVE MDS2+!!!

I have spent the last week exploring the fun of digital card making/scrap booking and I have to say I am hooked! Now don't get me wrong I will never say goodbye to my paper crafting but during busy times (or times when I am away from my craft room on vacation) digital is the way I will go :)

When I saw Holly's colour theme for this week's challenge at Sunday Stamps (http://sundaystamps.blogspot.ca/) I just knew I had to do something with our family Christmas pictures, as it just so happened we were dressed in those very colours! And I also learned of a new blog challenge which has just started and now that I have the software I just could not help but play along at MDS Monday (http://mdsmonday.blogspot.ca/)!

Our fabulous family photos were taken by my talented sister in law Melissa Kew. If you are in the Ottawa area you should really check her out! https://www.facebook.com/MelissaKewPhotography

My Challenges:



My Project:


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from The Kews :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, adorable! Love the reindeer, and the pictures are wonderful. Thanks for joining MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family you have Hayley! I love the papers you chose and the little reindeer. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page, Hayley! Such a great way to showcase your beautiful family :) I'm super excited that you'll be joining us at MDS Monday now too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page, Hayley! Holly's colour challenge worked so perfectly with this and I'm so glad you joined us at MDS Monday to share this fabulous celebration of family! I love having MDS on vacation - it makes scrapbooking on the go so easy! Glad you're hooked.

    ReplyDelete