Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

I Tried Stampin' on a Tuesday but now it's Monday!


Just a quick post that I am squeaking in just under the deadline before I head to bed! Here is my Try Stampin' on a Tuesday card. It is the thank you card I will be sending out for all of the lovely presents we were given for Claire :)

All of the lovely photos featured on this card were taken by my lovely and talented sister in law. If you are in the Ottawa, ON area you should check out her work, as you can see she is fabulous!!! 


My Challenge:


My Card:


Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE MDS2+???

Thanks for stoppin' by!

4 comments:

  1. She's SO cute:) What a great way to use the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these pictures are so sweet!She is so beautiful and I love the photo card you created. Thanks for joining us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweetie! And such a cute card. What a great way to thank people and introduce your little one at the same time.
    Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a precious bundle! And a cute card too!

    ReplyDelete