Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Flurry Friday Mashup


This is a project (a 3"x3" little box with 6 gift tags inside!) I made with my stampers club last week. I initially learned how to make it at a Demonstrator meeting (I LOVE going to Demonstrator meetings!). The pattern for the box was created by Cindy Lyles at Star Lit Studios. I absolutely love the Snow Flurry die and the Snowflake Soiree stamp set so this project was a good fit for me!

When I saw the Friday Mashup Inspiration photo this week I thought, how perfect!!!

My Challenge:


My Project:



Wish I would have had more time this year, but I can see myself making these as little gifts next year!


Thanks for stoppin' by!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable little package, Hayley! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the snowflakes.

    Thanks for sharing your project with The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute.. I love how the band comes off with the snowflake still on it. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gift box! The snowflake is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete