Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I did it! I stamped on a Tuesday :)


I did it! I stamped on a Tuesday :)

This card I made for my best friend who celebrates her birthday this month. We have a fabulous day planned tomorrow. Lunch at her favourite restaurant, one of our favourite guilty pleasures - pedicures after lunch and then finally going to see our guilty pleasure movie (again...) a certain sparkly man whom shall remain nameless hehehe... The colour theme for this card may have been inspired by the for mentioned series!

My Challenge:


My Card:


I just LOVE things that sparkle and shine so glitter paper and heat embossing are my kind of embellishment :)


Thanks for stoppin' by!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, first out of the gate on this challenge. Love the little heart you have accented the sentiment with. Great job. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the heart & the bling on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! I love all the extras--the rhinestones, the embossing and the cute little glitter heart. Hope you guys have a fabulous time today--I know she is going to love her card. Thanks for joining us the Try Stampin' On Tuesday blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Glad you were able to stamp on Tuesdays and get your sketch in for our weekly challenge. Black, Red and White is always a fav color combo for me and you did a fabulous take on the sketch. Love the glitter and bling. Thanks for playing this week at Try Stampin" on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card - this is beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Love the dramatic colour combo. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin!

    ReplyDelete