Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Stamps - Colour Challenge!

What a busy week... I know you are all probably thinking, does this lady have anything BUT busy weeks! I do but leading up to vacation there are so many things to tie up! ONE WEEK until we leave for Nova Scotia :)

Sunday is here, and that means it is time for my Sunday Stamps post! There were some really great entries for last week's sketch challenge and I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with for this week's colour challenge.

This week's colour combo was:
·         Primrose Petals (new IN colour)
·         Summer Starfruit (new IN colour)
·         Basic Gray
I really liked this combo and think for sure that Primrose Petals is a new favourite colour of mine!
Our Challenge:

My Card:

I LOVE my Big Shot and all the fabulous ways it can be used! I used a new embossing folder here the Fancy Fan and also one of the 5 designs from the Lots of Tags Sizzlits kit.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Fancy Fan embossing on this card. Fab project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the Challenge colors Hayley.. That embossed background goes great with that stamp set you used.

    ReplyDelete