Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Merry Monday #3 for July!

Just chiming in with a SUPER quick Merry Monday post. This is my third entry for the July challenge of one old sketch a week for the month of July! I was able to make these cards before we left for holidays in order to keep up J


My Challenge:


My Card:

I always tends to end up with lots of Christmas DSP left over after the holidays so it is fantastic to be able to use it all up for the MANY Holidays cards I make each year J


Thanks for stoppin' by!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Haley,

    I just posted to the Merry Monday challenge too and so I hopped over here.

    Your card is so fun and festive and evokes the almost nostalgic Christmas wrap feel I remember and love!

    Haha, I have virtually NO paper ever left over each year, course I don't live near a store (probably a GOOD thing ;)

    Have a fun week,
    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas tree loaded with presents! Thanks for sharing with us again at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Hayley! I love how you've showcased the presents and partially stamped the tree! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love the presents under the tree. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete