Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ostridge? :)

Just popping in with a very quick post (so much to do before we leave for vacation!!!) for my Friday Mashup card! Who doesn't love punch art :) So many cute little designs out there! I found this "little" birdie in my search and thought it was SUPER cute. I wanted to add my own flare so I added some texture on the body to give her a more realistic look.



My Challenge:
1.    Make a project with "Punch Art".
2.    Or Make a project featuring your "Favorite Animal".
3.    Or "Mash it Up" and create a project "with an Animal made from Punches".

My Card:

At first I just had her on the card with some cute dsp behind her but then thought it would be cute to add a scene and so I punched out and sponged some bushes and added the sky and clouds too. I thought the "Wish Big" was a good sentiment as Ostridge are very BIG birds :)

Thanks for stoppin' by!

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable (and clever!)... It's bound to bring a smile to whoever receives it! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked! Fantastic punch-art card, Hayley :) Love the embossing, totally makes it look like feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Hayley! I love your punch art. You've done a great job on that card!I love all the details. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete