For this card I used the Freshly Made Sketch and the colour challenge from The Colour Throwdown. I went with another retiring stamp set that I will be really sad to say goodbye to Herb Expressions. Just a few more days until I get my full cattie sneak peak and I JUST CAN’T WAIT!!!
· Stamp images on tissue paper. Color images if neccessary.
· Crinkle tissue paper. Smooth out and set aside.
· Apply adhesive of your choice over the entire piece of neutral cardstock.
· Spread tissue paper over adhesive. Smooth out most wrinkles.
· Trim excess tissue paper.
· Finish your card.
Thanks for stoppin’ by!