Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Daisies #2

Good Morning Bloggers! Hope you all had a restful sleep J I stayed up a little later than I probably should have last night finishing up this card. I just had to finish before turning in for the night. You know how it is the creative juices are flowing, your favourite music playing in the background and you just lose track of time!

This card was created using the Retrosketches sketch and the Tic Tac Toe challenge over at The Paper Players. I love the simple design of the sketch and thought it would be best suited to go with the Flowers, Pearls (my choice) and Designer Paper. I used the colour theme from the Berry Blossom dsp.

As most of you know last week Stampin’ UP! released their retiring accessory list. Once again I was blown away by the number of goodies we will be saying goodbye to. And when I started to look through what I have to put into my friends SU Garage Sale I came across The Daisies #2 die which I had not even taken out of the packaging so I just had to take it for a whirl J

My Challenge(s):


My Card:

I am so thrilled with the new large pearls. Very happy they made the carry over list from the Occasions mini!!!

Thanks for stoppin’ by!

6 comments:

  1. Love your colors--even in the little thumbnails, they just stood out. Love your take on the sketch too, with the polka dot band. I'll be posting one later tonight. Check me out. I need feedback, as I a relative newby, but am totally obsessed! Also love the colors on your blog. Make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers and pearls are pretty Haley and the polka dot strip looks great too! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Great take on the sketch Haley...love those flowers and their pearl centers! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pearls and flowers! Very Pretty! Thanks for joining us at Paper Players this week.

    Hugs
    Shirley April GD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job combining both challenges. Love the repetition of the flowers. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hayley, this is one fun card! I love the fun color combo and those big, bold blossoms! The pearls are such a great touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete