Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Holy Moly Mojo!

Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. Mine has been a busy one and I am getting this post up just in time!

For my Mojo card this week I wanted to use a new stamp set which just found its way to my craft room “Patterned Party”. So I decided to go full out with loads of patterns on this card. I used the colour theme from the Stampin’ UP! designer paper Just Add Cake, so many fantastic colours to choose from.

The Sketch:

My Card:

 Tiny Tips:
If I am ever looking at a sketch thinking, “what colours should I use”... I do one of two things. I consult my colour coach (a fantastic tool listing all of the Stampin’ UP! colour options and the colours that complement them) or I take a look through my stack of designer papers as each of them have been matched with a variety of fabulous colours which all coordinate with each other, so even if you do not want to necessarily use a sheet of the DSP on that particular project you can rest assured the colours will work great together.  


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment