Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Comfort & Joy

TGIF - I have had a busy but wonderful week J We have a fabulous weekend planned and hopefully you all do as well. So better late than not at all is what I say. For my Mojo Monday card I chose to go with one of the beautiful sets from the Stampin’ UP! Holiday Mini cattie, “Comfort & Joy”.

For the past several cards which I have made I have been using my DSP for colour inspiration but this time I chose to take a peek through my colour coach and went with the Sweet Set combo of Wild Wassabi, Marina Mist and Early Espresso. I felt it fit well with a holiday card and it is that time of year!

My Challenge:

My Card:

Tiny Tips:
I felt the bird needed some colour after I finished heat embossing with the pewter embossing powder. I did not want to go ahead and colour it in with my Marina Mist stampin’ write marker because I felt that would be a little too much colour and might take away from the look of the embossing. So I decided to use Aqua Marker to give just a subtle touch of colour.


Thanks for stopping by!    

No comments:

Post a Comment