Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wishing You a Lifetime of Happiness

Good evening all! Well I did not think I had it in me to make a card this evening I was just so tired after our son went to bed I thought I was not far behind him. And then I just thought I would unpack my *NEW* order and try it out tomorrow and well this is what happened...

I have been working on wedding crafts for good friends of ours for a few months now starting with their "Save the Dates" and today I officially finished the last items, place cards & table numbers. I will be mailing off these goodies to them tomorrow morning. And while I was in a wedding mood I thought I would make their wedding card! 

I used the sketch from The Paper Players challenge (which I REALLY loved this week!). The colour theme comes from a new designer paper Comfort Cafe.

My Challenge:

My Card:

When I saw this stamp set I was beyond excited! Being from the east coast now living in Ontario I am often homesick for home and the ocean and so this set just makes me happy :)

Thanks for stoppin' by!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful wedding card! I love the texture provided by the embossing folder. The button is the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing this with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete