Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Very 1st Scrapling!

Hope you are all having a great week! This will be a quick entry as nap time if coming to an end :)

This is the project I worked on using the design idea from the Friday Mashup challenge and the colour theme from Dynamic Duos. At FM we were asked to make a project using scraps of patterned paper or ribbon, made a scrapling (which is a little card, notecard or tag used from scraps left over from making a square card), or mash them up – which I did!

My Challenge(s):


My Card:

I have to say a had a wee bit of trouble coming up with an idea for this card. I have LOADS of scraps and would love to use them up someday but making it all fit into one project can sometimes he a little difficult :)


Thanks for stoppin' by!

10 comments:

  1. Love how you used the colours, Hayley! And how you put the "x" and "o" together from that stamp set - just too clever ;) Super scrapling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara ;) Glad you caught that! I was Xtra impressed with myself hehehe

      Delete
  2. Very pretty, I love the flowers and I am with Tara, loved how you did the 'x' and 'o'.

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My scrap pile is overwhelming too! Sometimes I just want to give them to my kids and start over! LOL! What a great way to use some up! Love your little pot of flowers and their bling centers! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your scraps. Love that your leaves are blue! Thanks for joining at The Friday Mashup!
    Sheri (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm ... I think I need to use up more of my scraps that I have floating around. Your combination of challenges has produced a delightful card. Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous little scrapling you've come up with! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the leaves and flowers! Fits perfectly on your little palette. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on your first scrapling! I love the way you combined the two challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this came out so cute. I love how you used the colors as well. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete