All set up for my birthday craft day!!!
It is soo nice to have my craft room back to clean and tidy working order. I celebrated my birthday yesterday by having a craft day with my family and friends. After the ladies went home for the day I popped back down to make my Freshly Made Challenge card. I was a little lost for colour so I also took a peak at The Colour Throwdown Challenge for the week and did a combo challenge.
Tapestry Effect – Step by Step
· Choose at least 3 colours to use for your piece
· Sponge all over the white card stock (I usually start with the darkest colour and go to the lightest colour)
· Ink up your stamp with white pigment ink
· Pour clear embossing powder over the whole piece of cardstock and heat thoroughly
· If you have some spots where it doesn't stick anymore, emboss what you have. Next dab the embossing Ink pad all over the cardstock, pour embossing powder over and heat again
Thanks for stoppin’ by!