I accidently came upon this set when I made a mistake on an order I made and to be honest it is one of my favourite sets now. Though it was not really my style (or so I thought) I have used it a number of times and I am always happy with the results!!!
1. Make a project using the "Sketch".
2. Or Make a "Shabby Chic / Vintage" project.
3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Shabby Chic/Vintage project using the Sketch".
1. Cut a 1 ¼” x 12” piece of card stock or designer paper
2. Trim along one edge with punch desired
3. Using your score tool, score along every ¼”
4. Then mountain/valley fold along each score line
5. With a strong adhesive glue the two ends together (overlapping the mountain/valley folds
6. Punch out a circle piece of cardstock (which you will not see)
7. Pull together at the center and use a STRONG adhesive to glue your punched out circle to the backside of your paper rosette
8. Decorate as desired
Thanks for stoppin’ by!