Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Dino Thank You!

Happy Monday and Happy Family Day to all of you out there celebrating! My son is not feeling very well today – really hoping he is better in time for his birthday party. So I am just popping in with a quick post today!

Well our son’s 3rd birthday is this Friday and we are all set for his party. I am even ahead of the game and finished making his Thank You cards yesterday afternoon J I used the Freshly Made Sketch (as I did for his invitations) just seemed fitting that I keep along the same sort of theme.

Here is his invitation:


My Challenge:
My Card:
Tiny Tips:
Rather than going with a stark white background to your stamped image make it a little more interesting to look at with some sponging and stamping to create the perfect little scene J
Thanks for stoppin’ by!

4 comments:

  1. Look at you, ahead of the game with the thank-yous! These are adorable! So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute thank you card! Perfect sponging really brings the image to life. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dinosaurs!! I also have a son so I am totally drawn to boy stuff! Thanks for the tip too! :)

    ReplyDelete