Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday Stamps ~ Getting Sketchy with Tara

Hello Sunday Stampers! Here I am with a quick post as I am a day late, we switched internet providers and I was literally reconnected minutes ago!

This week we are working with a fab sketch from Tara! In the past I have not made Halloween cards but this year I was really looking forward to trying out this super cute new stamp Frightening Feline.

Our Challenge:

My Card:

Now I have to fess up. I did not quite plan to make the background around the kitty quite like this but honestly I love it. What happened was after I embossed the image in black powder it was not totally dry before I adhered it to the lucky limeade and thus a small spot smudged as I was doing so... So I decided to smudge a wee bit more and then add some concord crush and pumpkin pie ink over top with my Spritzer tool. Sometimes a mistake can turn into something fun and delightfully creative :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! 

1 comment: