Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Welcome Back ~ Sunday Stamps, I'm Your Host!!!

Hello blogging world J Cannot believe we are entering our final week of vacation here in Nova Scotia (where the heck did the last 6 weeks go?!?!). We have had such a wonderful time and there are still many things on our to do list before we head back to Ottawa next Sunday.

Ethan and Gran flying a kite at Crystal Crescent Beach

I am so excited to be hosting my very first challenge over at Sunday Stamps (http://sundaystamps.blogspot.ca) this week! We took a 2 week break but we are back in full swing and have some fabulous challenges planned to take us into fall starting with my sketch this week J

Our Challenge:


My Card:


I realized before I left for vacation that I was getting a little low on little girl birthday cards so I thought I would break out a super fun colour combo and put a few together to add to my card box for the year - hope you like!


Thanks for stoppin' by!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the colours in this, Hayley! It's so bright and girly :) Great sketch this week - thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your layers of scallops! It's a perfect little girl card - or big girl for that matter! Thanks for a great sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete