I did manage to squeeze in a little crafting as well while my son took his nap. This week’s Pals Paper Arts Challenge was a colour challenge. We were asked to design a project using Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy & Very Vanilla. I have to say I do like this colour combo and know a very special great grandmother of mine who will love this card!
I was in the mood to try a new technique and I came upon Reverse Spotlighting and thought I would give it a try. Never a dull moment when you have so many fabulous tutorials to inspire creativity at Split Coast Stampers J
My Challenge:My Card:
1. Stamp images in desired ink.
2. Punch random holes in stamped images (1-3/8" circle punch used in example).
3. Stamp and cut out the same image on pieces of coloured card stock.
4. Line up and mount images behind punched holes.
5. Trim overlaying images with scissors or paper cutter.
6. Mount images into place for completed project.
Thanks for stoppin’ by!