Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Look What I Found!!!

The Christmas Season is upon us now and I just can’t seem to get enough of Christmas Cards!!! I went a little silly this year and bought many fabulous Christmas Stamp Sets but this one has to be my favourite!!! I LOVE Snowman J

I have been a little lost with my colour selections lately and boy have I found the answer! I came upon a new challenge site http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com which provides you with a different colour swatch each week to work with J So I decided to combine the Mojo Monday sketch with the Colour Throw Down swatch and this is what I came up with!

My Challenge(s):

My Card:
Tiny Tips:
My tip for this post is get out there and surf the web. There are some truly fantastic blogs and websites to take a look through to find helpful hints and inspiring ideas for projects. I have listed some of my favourite along the right side column of my blog and I encourage you all to take a peek!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love that snowman! I'm so glad you found us at the Color Throwdown and hope you'll play along often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute...such a darling little snowman!!!!You used the Color throwdown colors beautifully...thanks for joining us!!!!

    ReplyDelete